THIS BLOG IS FOR INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY.
DO NOT TRY ANY OF THE CONCEPTS DEMONSTRATED HERE, BODILY HARM AND/OR DEATH MIGHT RESULT.
I DO NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THE MISUSE OF THE CONTENTS.

Monday, September 5, 2011

UPDATES TO THE BLOG!!!

UPDATE TO THE OBJECTIVE AND MAIN TOPIC OF THIS BLOG (CBRNe)

Now I know it's been a hell of a long time since I haven't posted but I have continued to research on the subject and I have been trained by my employer on the subject, but writing it all down here has not been possible for me due to many time constraints.

Original posts were concentrated on principally nuclear warfare which is what people are most scared of because it can't been seen and is not something you can feel and touch or smell. I have extended the purpose of this blog to discuss CBRN threats.

Now for those who never heard about the acronym CBRN it means Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear. It englobes measures for dealing with all kinds of attacks and almost without saying all major buildings, security forces, police forces, military, medical facilities and transit systems have details operational plans for dealing with those threats. So it's a very REAL threat that governments and private companies put enormous sums of money on. To that I might add the ''e'' to make CBRNe for explosives as they are a real threat too but have very limited damages to the immediate vicinity of the attack but as seen in many war torn countries, IED (Improvised Explosive Devices)  do the majority of damage to property and humans.

So I will be posting more often as I acquired a lot of CBRNe gear and I plan on sharing all my research and knowledge that I gained. See you all in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment